We offer a variety of pharmaceutical labeling options, including high speed line solutions, small package printing or laser engraving directly on capsules and tablets. ‘VA Systems’ offerings will help you uniquely identify each pharmaceutical package so you can protect your entire supply chain from counterfeiting.
Depending on the operating conditions and labeling requirements, we can offer different models of printers and technologies for labeling. For example, for small laboratories there is a special modification of the inkjet printer with low noise level. For poorly ventilated rooms, you can use pulse inkjet technology, which excludes any evaporation of liquids and applies information with a resolution of at least 180 dpi. For flexible packaging, a thermal transfer printer with a long ribbon is ideal, which does not require frequent stops and replacements. A laser coder is ideal for brand protection or an ink printer with UV ink. Labeling machines can be used for high speed lines with pre-printed complex messages.
Marker for applying Data Matrix to pharmaceutical packaging
The Nano can print fixed and variable alphanumeric information, time and date, lot number and machine readable codes (barcodes, Data Matrix ECC 200, QR, GS1 DM, etc.) at 180 dpi on coated and glossy cardboard boxes, any pharmaceutical packaging: plastic, film, textiles, etc.
- The software is & nbsp; compatible with the requirements of the CRPT operator
- Code class not lower than C (depends on conveyor, travel speed and packaging material)
- Cost per page lower than thermal inkjet
- Open protocol for work and programming at any level
- OCR font for optical character recognition by automatic vision systems
- Cryptocode printing 44 or 88 characters long